Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
How to Order:
- Ordering is done through checking out your cart via this website.
- As most pieces are of limited quantity as they are uniquely handcrafted, they are sold on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- In the event where several people are attempting to checkout the same item, the system will process the payment of the first person to confirm checkout and payment details, and all other buyers will receive an “Item is out of stock” notification, and the transaction will not go through.
- DMs through Instagram will still be responded to, however this is subject to availability of the piece.
Delivery and Postage:
- Your order will be processed and mailed out within 2 to 3 days of payment confirmation.
- Local Delivery (within Singapore):
- Normal Mail: $1.50 (typically takes 2-4 working days)
- Registered Mail: $3.50 (includes tracking number, typically takes 1-2 working days)
- Courier (Ninjavan): $4 (includes tracking number and notifications, typically takes 1-2 working days)
- International Shipping (outside of Singapore):
- We ship worldwide to bring our unique jewellery to wherever you are!
- In my attempt to be eco-conscious, I will aim to reduce the use of packaging where possible without compromising on the branding and quality of protection of the items.
- All packaging are first-hand single-use plastic free, and any plastic packaging (e.g. bubble wrap, styrofoam, etc) will be reused plastic.
- All jewellery will be cleaned and sanitised with rubbing alcohol before being packaged and mailed out.
- I encourage everyone not to dispose of your packaging immediately but think of ways you can reuse them. Alternatively, for those residing in Singapore, you can collate your packaging and donate them to PackagePals at their various collection points, who will redistribute them to sellers for reuse.
- I will no longer be taking backorders or custom orders to:
- Ensure the quality and aesthetic of each piece is able to meet desired standards.
- Have time and freedom to explore new designs and ideas
- To maintain the exclusiveness of limited edition pieces of wearable art
- If there are any designs that you love and want us to bring it back, feel free to drop me a DM/email to let us know!
Jewellery Care Tips:
- Rubbing alcohol can be used to wipe down the resin as well as disinfect metal posts. Fully cured epoxy resin will not be affected. However, do note that long exposure to alcohol may start to dissolve resin so it is not recommended to do more than a quick wipe down.
- Take care not to use rubbing alcohol on semi-precious stones of the organic variety, including opals and pearls, as organic coating may dissolve.
- Store all jewellery in a cool, dry and air-tight box or bag, away from sunlight to minimise oxidation and UV-degradation. Avoid clumping all jewellery together as this might result in tangling, scratching and accelerate the tarnishing process.
- While all our products are be 14k/18k gold-plated or sterling 925 silver-plated and will not tarnish easily, they are still not immune to wear and tear that will expose the metal alloys within. Hence, it is important to be gentle in caring for your jewellery!
- SS925 Sterling Silver naturally oxidises with time. Hence it is important to store them in a cool, dry and air-tight place, away from sunlight as this will accelerate the tarnishing process.
- Mild soap and water can be used to occasionally cleanse your jewellery, by lightly rinsing then drying thoroughly with a microfibre cloth.